- Full Time
- Bangalore - India
Add Impact To Your Leadership With AI
About us: Our values are Essence, Beauty & Impact. Our culture is global. Our mission is to make enterprises across the world agile and human. Maistering nurtures the innocence and energy of a millennial scale-up with the deep, proven experience of business veterans.
Maistering is headquartered in the Netherlands, in the city of Rotterdam, with a unique CXO lab in Amsterdam and main R&D sites in Bangalore and Valencia.
Click Here to Apply
Job Description: The right candidate should possess/demonstrate –
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Cosmos DB.
- A solid understanding of OOPS principles.
- A strong understanding of N-tier and microservices architecture.
- A strong knowledge of GIT, and Azure DevOps is a plus.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure PaaS services is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
- Obsession with new technologies and open-source tools.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written communication skills) should be able to lay out ideas and solutions to the rest of the team.
- An initiative-taker with a self-motivated attitude.
- Agile software development lifecycle experience is a plus.
- Ability to operate within short release cycles.
- Ability to work in a continuously changing environment in terms of requirements/priorities.
- Experience developing distributed, redundant, scalable applications is a tremendous plus.
- Should be able to work with a team of talented engineers and product owners and gain their respect by participating in the overall improvement of the product.
The selected candidate will be expected to –
- Understand requirements, Develop high-quality software. Unit test and deploy code in an agile environment.
- Quickly learn new technologies and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Continuously work on improving code quality by exploring various open-source tools and services available.
- Write concise, clear code that incorporates best practices rigorously.
- Work in a collaborative ecosystem with staff and community developers.
Years of experience: 4 to 5 years
Job Role: Scrum Master
Click Here to Apply